The risk of being audited by software publishers has never been greater. Complex licensing models created by software vendors, combined with the emergence of IoT (Internet of Things) and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), has created an environment where organisations grow increasingly dependent on management tools to cope with the difficulties of software asset management.
This 30 minute webinar demonstrates how ServiceNow Software Asset Management in Jakarta can help your organisation benefit from:
- One platform and powerful results – using a single System of Action to orchestrate the full cycle of software management from request fulfilment to discovery, to reconciliation and analytics;
- Always being audit ready – always having a compliance position at hand;
- Identifying savings opportunities – reassigning, reclaiming and revoking software to reporting a budget surplus and eliminating shelf-ware;
- Making analytics an ally – establishing a single version of truth for strategic decision making;
- Integrated process workflows which automate the harvesting of unused software and the procurement of additional license rights.
Helping you seamlessly transform from reactive software asset management practices to a proactive culture that is always audit ready, and optimises license spend.