Don’t have the time or resources to administer your ServiceNow platform? Need to supplement your Admin resources with some hours from a team of ServiceNow specialists? With Fruition’s Virtual Administration program you can simply leave it to the experts. This popular program at Fruition is subscription based, meaning you purchase a set number of hours per month to utilize at your leisure for requests! Lean on our team of experts to supplement your own ServiceNow System Administrator resources:
- Enhance requests (ServiceNow application development)
- Remote technical working sessions
- Ongoing maintenance
- ServiceNow architecture consultation
- Full support of day-to-day issues/questions that arise
- Patch/release management
- Customized documentation (Process/User Manual Materials)
- Reporting configuration and maintenance
- Ongoing training of new and existing ServiceNow functionality
How the process works:
It’s simple. As a Virtual Admin customer you will simply log in to our Fruition Partners Solutions Center to submit a request ticket. Fruition’s Virtual Admin team will review the request and respond to you with an expected delivery date or follow-up to discuss detailed requirements. We will then complete the requested work in your development environment, captured in an Update Set, and when it is ready you will receive an email from Solutions Center stating the request is complete and ready for you to test.
Leave it to Fruition’s Virtual Admin team of dedicated experts to keep your ServiceNow application not only running efficiently, but also effectively in your IT Service Management environment.