Fruition Partners, a DXC Technology Company was proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of Knowledge17.
– Fruition Partners, a DXC Technology Company was honored with two ServiceNow Global Awards at Knowledge17, including Sales Partner: Highest Number of New Logos and Services Partner: Highest Number of Deployments. In addition, we were recently awarded for EMEA Sales Partner: Highest Resale award.
– Marc Talluto and Patrick Stonelake, Co-Founders, Fruition Partners, a DXC Technology Company featured in theCUBE interview at Knowledge17 #Know17: Watch now.
– Patrick Stonelake, Co-Founder, Fruition Partners, a DXC Technology Company featured Interview in The Studio at Knowledge17 #Know17: Watch now.
– Stop coding your integrations — configure them! LINC demo at the Fruition Partners, a DXC Technology Company booth at #Know17. Watch now.
– Simplify, Streamline and Empower Your Catalog! Live Dynamic Workflow demo at the Fruition Partners, a DXC Technology Company booth at #Know17. Watch now.
– Live with Marc Talluto and Patrick Stonelake with our awards and a Knowledge17 wrap-up: Watch now.
– ITAM Expedition launches – a first of its kind IT Asset Management solution that uses different product levels to accelerate your path to ITAM maturity. Learn more
– A report from Knowledge17 – recap blog that captures this year’s most compelling trends and themes. Read now.
– Knowledge17 photo album – relive the experience with photos from the main floor, parties, and breakout sessions. View now.
We hosted these informative breakout sessions.
Kick the Spreadsheet Addiction and Create Confidence in your ServiceNow Releases: The Ameriprise Story
Speaker: Marshall Howell / Operations Engineer – ServiceNow | Technology Infrastructure / Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
Tuesday May 9th at 2:40 p.m.– 3:30 p.m.; Session ID: SPOS132036
Ameriprise Financial kicked spreadsheets and created their own CIO custom app with Test Management. A centralized intake process allows an easier ability to track escalations while allowing a reportable and transparent view into the business. Ameriprise is now able to engage incident, problem and task SLAs, providing complete management of the ITSM process resolving escalations in a timely manner. Join us to see how Ameriprise streamlined their business, and how to replicate this process.
Walk-Ins Welcome! : MetLife Modernizes IT Support for Employees
Sabrina Deal / Director of Software Development Engineering for ServiceNow / MetLife
Wednesday May 10th at 11:40 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ; Session ID: SPOS132037
MetLife’s “Tech Life” Walk-In Center is setting the bar when it comes to IT support. Through a state-of-the-art application on the ServiceNow platform, MetLife has replicated (and enhanced) the familiar ‘walk-in’ service model used by many of your go-to merchants, giving employees access to on-the-spot support in a setting similar to the technology bars found in large retailers.
Join this session for a closer look at this game-changing app and how it’s redefining the customer support experience with modern conveniences:
– Employees can see how many people are in queue ahead of time via MetLife’s self-service portal
– Upon arrival to the “Tech Life” Walk-In Center, employees can add themselves to the service queue by simply scanning their ID badge
– A large monitor in the walk-in center displays queue numbers in real time, similar to deli counters
– Onsite Tech Life agents can help employees schedule future appointments if additional support required; uses Outlook calendar integration
Integrated Security Operations: The Difference Between Knowing and Guessing (Download the presentation)
Speaker: Matthew O’Brien / Global Cybersecurity Product Manager / DXC Technology
Tuesday, May 9th, 2:40 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. ; Session ID: BRE4370
Security teams are inundated with information and analytics, while attackers are continually searching for new vulnerabilities to exploit. Security and IT operations must work closely together, but are typically challenged with managing manual processes, dispersed teams and separate systems, causing incidents and vulnerabilities to be missed.
As a result, coordination of IT service management, delivery processes and cybersecurity has never been more crucial. In this session, find out how DXC’s Integrated Security Operations solution improves visibility and reduces response time to security incidents and vulnerabilities. Combining global managed security services with ServiceNow, DXC’s integrated platform has automated numerous manual, inefficient security processes. Predefined security controls for integration, workflow and security support ensure a fast response, streamlined remediation and increased visibility, which could mean the difference between knowing and guessing about your security posture.
Simplify, Streamline, and Empower Security with iSecOps (Download the presentation)
Speaker: Matthew O’Brien, DXC Technology
Monday, May 8th, at 5:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. in ExpoNow next to Hall D ; Session ID: TN132817
The proliferation and severity of cyber attacks has everyone’s attention, none more so than Security. But as these attacks become more sophisticated and frequent, Security teams are finding themselves incapacitated by manual processes, disparate systems, and information overloads. It’s time for Security to embrace the ServiceNow platform and what IT has taught us.
During this TheaterNow session, you’ll get a sneak-peak demo of DXC’s Integrated Security Operations solution – iSecOps. By combining global managed security services with the power of the ServiceNow platform, iSecOps better aligns Security and IT to prevent, detect, address, and recover from today’s perpetual cyber threats. By empowering your Security team with predefined security controls for integration, workflow and security support, you can tilt the playing field in your favor.
ITAM Expedition (Download the presentation)
Speaker: Eric Ferrington, Frution Partners, A DXC Technology Company
Tuesday May 9th at 1:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. in ExpoNow next to Hall D ;
ITAM Expedition is a brand new ITAM suite of offerings by Fruition Partners, a DXC Technology Company that provides a guided path through four unique iterations – Base, Ascent, Crest, Summit – to quickly lift you to the upper reaches of the ITAM maturity model. The end goal is a state where you can merge IT Asset Management and Service Asset & Configuration Management into one, unified strategy. It’s no secret that the best path to ITAM maturity is often complex or clouded. Join this session to find out how ITAM Expedition can help guide you to the summit.