Unlock Your Platform Potential with ITAM
fruDevCon brings together developers, process owners, and executives looking to unite process and development on the ServiceNow platform. No other conference focuses on advanced platform development and the best practice processes that underpin it.
This year we are switching it up and bringing fruDevCon to you! We’ll be traveling across the globe on a ServiceNow Process & Development World Tour. Don’t miss us in your city. Rather than a week long conference, join us in the city nearest you for a full day on one specific topic. This year we are talking ITAM!
This full day hands-on seminar gives you and your organization an opportunity to gain valuable information and expertise specific to the technical and business process focuses of IT Asset Management. Fruition Partner’s ITAM experts in both the technical and process areas will deliver content focused on key areas of immaturity within most IT Asset programs: Procurement, Contract Mgmt. & Software Audits.
Two tracks are available for both technical and process folks:
Business Process Track – For IT Directors, IT Managers, Process Architects & Owners
The day’s focus on ITAM will target key topics that can equate to process efficiency and fiscal savings for an organization:
- Streamlined contract management process to reduce admin time and increase visibility to related assets
- Managed repeatable purchase process for both standard and non-standard IT requests
- Easier time tracking of the asset throughout its life which will lead to more efficient usage and versioning of that asset
- Better versioning, patching, monitoring and understanding of what assets are in our environment to help prevent data breaches
- Proactive approach to preparing for Software Audits as well as a managed process for when they occur
- More accurate TCO estimations to reflect better budget planning
Technical Track – For ServiceNow Administration Teams & Developers
It is our goal for you to walk away with new ideas and artillery to enhance your overall Asset Management experience within ServiceNow. Here is what we will cover:
- Technical configuration review and training
- Documented user and functional requirements
- One week’s worth of administration access into a developer’s demonstration sandbox instance
- Open forum discussions where attendees will discuss and share experiences and solutions to specific business challenges and/or use cases
Wondering what the vibe is? Watch this video:
What Makes fruDevCon Different?
- Personal attention – The average class size at fruDevCon is 20 students, bringing an exciting social aspect to the learning experience.
- Actionable solutions – fruDevCon is more than classroom instruction. Hands-on workshops generate practical and actionable solutions that you can take back to your organization to maximize platform value.
- Accessibility – fruDevCon gives you walk-up access to a diverse group of thought leaders, innovators, and ServiceNow experts. Past attendees have included:
- Fred Luddy CPO at ServiceNow
- Chris Brown, CPO at Orbitz
- Charles Araujo, Founder and CEO at The IT Transformation Institute
- Jayne Groll, President of ITSM Academy
- True community – The shared interests and passion of our attendees facilitate long-lasting relationships that can help shape the future of service management in your organization.
- World-class education – As the only Master Solutions Partner that focuses exclusively on the ServiceNow platform, our “consultants turned instructors” live and breathe ServiceNow.