Unlock Your Platform Potential
fruDevCon is an annual conference that brings together hundreds of developers, process owners, and executives looking to unite process and development on the ServiceNow platform. No other conference focuses on advanced platform development and the best practice processes that underpin it.
What Makes fruDevCon Different?
- Personal attention – The average class size at fruDevCon is 20 students, bringing an exciting social aspect to the learning experience.
- Actionable solutions – fruDevCon is more than classroom instruction. The Hackathon and hands-on workshops generate practical and actionable solutions that you can take back to your organization to maximize platform value.
- Accessibility – fruDevCon gives you walk-up access to a diverse group of thought leaders, innovators, and ServiceNow experts. Past attendees have included:
- Fred Luddy CPO at ServiceNow
- Chris Brown, CPO at Orbitz
- Charles Araujo, Founder and CEO at The IT Transformation Institute
- Jayne Groll, President of ITSM Academy
- True community – The shared interests and passion of our attendees facilitate long-lasting relationships that can help shape the future of service management in your organization.
- World-class education – As the only Master Solutions Partner that focuses exclusively on the ServiceNow platform, our “consultants turned instructors” live and breathe ServiceNow.